Fetching DDTP and debconf template translations efficiently

Hello,

it's about time to get Debian some actual visible benefit from my
project, so I would be interested in a nice way to automatically fetch
the complete archive of DDTP translations and debconf templates (one of
these would be enough for starters).  I would like to run it daily, so
efficient solutions would be preferred.

If the amount of data is huge, I suppose that a diff-based system could
be set up, but that would require some modifications on the server side
as well.  Any help with this is welcome.

Best regards,
--
Gintautas Miliauskas
http://gintasm.blogspot.com