Re: Google summer of code: i18n infrastructure

Hello,

> Indeed, it fits enough these objectives for me to apply as a mentor
> and mention that I would accept mentoring this project if it is
> recognized as a valuable one and accepted in GSoC.

Thank you!  I appreciate your help very much.

> I made a few reserves about my availability during the GSoC months,
> mostly the month of August. I however think that other Debian i18n
> people (Javier....we'll talk about this at Debconf) will be able to
> relay these duties.

I am sure that this will not be a significant problem.

> Other debian-i18n people, think about putting more input on this
> project. This is also *our* project.

Absolutely.  In fact, this news has motivated me to already start
looking at the other large translation projects and their potential
usefulness to the new system.  I plan to share my findings here (even
if my project is not accepted in SoC).

Best regards,
--
Gintautas Miliauskas