Re: (forw) international Debian work meetings in Extremadura, Spain, during 2006

Christian Perrier wrote:
 > I can probably personnally handle the load of setting up a schedule
> and serve as a contact for the "Debian i18n group" if such a meeting
> is to be handled in March, June or September.
> (...as well as negotiating this with my beloved wife, ahem...)
>
> Please raise your hands!

I'd like to participate as well. September is best for me (I have a
break from University).

Some of the other dates seems too close to DebConf (especially April &
June). I think that having some time between the events would result in
better results for our goal.

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior@gmail.com