Re: (forw) Re: sarge announcement translation

On 05/06/2005, at 9:45 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Fellows, for those of you who don't follow -www and/or -release.

The contact for the release annoucement transltion is Matin
Schulze. Please note that the mails below mention that the ling is a
DRAFT release announcement.

Christian, could we please have a contact address for Martin? I couldn't find one in that email. (Should I look under something? :) )

For those of us who are not yet in the Installer, does this release connect with our work, or is it too early for that? It would be great to get some preliminary information out there to our user communities, that the Debian installer will soon by released in our languages. :)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc