Re: DebianDay

On 01/06/2005, at 8:41 PM, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

(Do we have pages for language teams yet? :o)

I'd really like to do that, to encourage my language community, in
particular those who use Debian, to become involved. I could post the
link on our team mailing list...

Yes, we do. Check out www.debian.org/international/, you will find all the
web pages for the different language teams.

Thanks, Javier. Not for my language  :(

Looks like I have a lot of work to do...

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc