Utility to unfuzzy one specific msgstr in .po files?

Hi,

I'm looking for a utility which can accomplish the following task:

If I fix a trivial error which surely doesn't affect translations (e.g. a
typo) in a .pot file, I'd like to unfuzzy the corresponding msgstr in the
translated .po files. However, if there are already fuzzy msgstrs in the
translation, I can't just run "msgattrib --clear-fuzzy".

Does anyone know a solution for this, other than manual editing?

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Recursion: n., see Recursion.