Announce of upcoming l10n NMU for the isoqlog package

Dear maintainer of isoqlog and Debian translators,

On 21 jan 2005, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the isoqlog Debian
package, mentioning the status of pending localization bug reports in
the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix all its long-time pending
localisation bugs (and these bugs only).

Since then, I didn't get any objection from the package maintainer and
then I will start the second phase of the process.

If needed, I will notify the translators for languages for which the
translation is still incomplete without update sent to the BTS so that
they have a chance to send updates on time.

The package is currently translated to: cs de fr

The following translations exist but are incomplete:
            (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)

Other translators also have the opportunity of creating a translation
in their language for this package. Please use the attached
templates.pot file. DO NOT USE the file from the l10n part of the
Debian web site. Once completed, please send it directly to me so
that I incorporate it in the package being built.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations if fixed to
31 jan 2005.

Of course, if in the meantime the maintainer objects to this process,
I will stop it and send him/her all updates I have received.

Otherwise, the following will happen (or already have):
-21 jan 2005   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
             the package maintainer
-28 jan 2005   : this announcement
-31 jan 2005   : deadline for receiving translation updates
-02 fév 2005   : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/2-day
                send the NMU patch to the BTS
-04 fév 2005   : NMU uploaded to incoming
-05 fév 2005   : NMU enters unstable

As you may see, the NMUed package will be built and then uploaded to
DELAYED/2-day, giving the maintainer two more days for reacting to the
NMU.

I will then subscribe to the package PTS and follow its life for 60
days after my NMU in order to fix any issue potentially introduced by
my upload.

Of course the NMU patch will also be sent to the BTS.

--

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2005-01-21 08:01+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:3
msgid "qmail-multilog, qmail-syslog, postfix, sendmail, exim"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:5
msgid "Choose your MTA log type?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:5
msgid ""
"Isoqlog has multi-mta support. You must select the logformat which used by "
"your mail server."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:11
msgid "/var/www/isoqlog"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:12
msgid "Which directory will be used for HTML outputs?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:12
msgid ""
"Isoqlog write all the outputs into this directory. It must be in WebRoot of "
"your webserver."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:18
msgid "localhost"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:19
msgid "What is your hostname?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:19
msgid "Full qualified domain name of system."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. This is the default choice. Translators may put their own language here
#. instead of the default.
#. WARNING : you MUST use the iso_639 two-letter code of your language
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:28
msgid "en[ translators, please see comment in PO files]"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:29
msgid "Which language will be used for outputs?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:29
msgid ""
"Isoqlog has multi language support on reports. You can select the preferred "
"language for outputs."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:35
msgid "Enter the domains which you want to make reports."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:35
msgid ""
"Isoqlog can display Top incoming, outgoing, total, and byte based statistics "
"for each domain. Please enter the domains separated by <space>."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:41
msgid "Important note !"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:41
msgid ""
"Your log statistics are open by everyone. It is suggested to protect these "
"outputs with an .htaccess file so that they are out of reach from spammer "
"bots."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../isoqlog.templates.master:41
msgid ""
"You can reconfigure the isoqlog with dpkg-reconfigure isoqlog at any time "
"you want."
msgstr ""