Re: [D-I] Testing the validity of encodings for Debian Installer translations

Bearjadat, ođđajagemánu 28. b. 2005 08.14, Christian Perrier čálii:
> Below is the result. Please notice that some "INVALID" warnings may be
> false alarms because the chosen alternate encoding is
> inappropriate. In such case, please check the alternate encoding
> table.
>

> Testing se...UTF-8 to iso-8859-1 --> INVALID
This should be iso-8859-10

Sadly, I haven't time to prioritize these translations, so there won't be any
progress on these translations in foreseeable time.

--
Regards,
Børre Gaup, Northern Sámi translator