Re: Supported fraction of world population (was: Final status of Debian Installer string freeze)

Hi,

Christian Perrier:
> The result is 68%, that is 4379M people over 6400M.
>
> As this results of rough approximations, I think we can mention that
> Debian Installer is usable by 2/3 of the world population.

... assuming that of the 6.4e9, there is no single illiterate and
everyone can read and type from age 0 to 100+. ;)

Don't get me wrong, at Debconf4, I was really impressed by the advanced
state of d-i and the i18n+l10n.

Keep up the good work. Thanks!

bye,
  Roland