Re: Update to Debian Installer translators documentation

Quoting Konstantinos Margaritis (markos@debian.gr):
> Hi,
> I'd like to suggest a few changes to doc/translations.txt, wrt to the
> suggested packages for translation:

Fine. I'll change it. You could even have done this youself,
probably. After all, if you have commit access, this is because d-i
people are confident in your mental health..:-)

These priority lists were added long ago and this is not well
maintained, for sure. Thanks for taking care to review them.

> It was also mentioned previously in another mail that nfs-common is
> one of the packages to be translated. Again, I could not find any
> evidence for translation material for that package (source package:
> nfs-utils 1.0.6-3).

The culprit template has been removed very recently after a bug report
I made, as this was so-called debconf abuse.