Re: Priority list of Debian packages to port?

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Svante Signell, le Sun 20 Mar 2011 14:24:56 +0100, a écrit :
>> openjdk-6: This package might be more interesting.
>
> Yes.

For the record, last time I tried to build openjdk-6, I got stuck on
the ant hanging bug, which is related to POSIX thread signal
semantics, which I'm currently working on, though at slow pace due to
lack of time (but I'm mostly there).

The code itself did seem more portable than I expected at first (the
"linux" code should mostly work fine), though OpenJDK is obviously
large and complicated.

--
Jérémie Koenig <jk@jk.fr.eu.org>
http://jk.fr.eu.org/