VirtualBox / Building gnumach with minimal drivers

Hi,

I'm trying to get Debian GNU/Hurd running on VirtualBox. It works just fine (including X at 1280x1024 resolution), but the boot procedures takes eons (a few minutes).

I think that one of the built-in drivers of gnumach is the problem here, so I was looking at the source package of gnumach, but couldn't find any documentation on how to specify which drives to include (linux Linux "make menuconfig").

How can I specify which drivers to build?

--

Regards,

Jens