Re: Fresh and updated qemu image

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 01:51:50PM +0200, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> Am Dienstag, 20. April 2010 12:53:44 schrieb Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez:
> > I think the updated qemu img file is a bit big, 225,3 Mb. But "it is" and
> > the system is all "ready to use" as GNU/Hurd can be right now.
> >
> > I tried to look for my own hosting web site for the file, but nowdays a
> > "good" free hosting looks hard to find.
>
> I have about 1GiB free space left on my server and unlimited bandwidth, so
> hosting the file wouldn???t be a problem.
>
> If you get it smaller, that would still be great (lower download times).
>
> Best wishes,
> Arne

Thanks Arne. All of you, GNU/Hurd people, are really very kind.

I was investigating the way for get a "good" hosting system and i just now discover
Dropbox, wich looks really a good, reliable, simple and easy system for keep
and share files. So, here is the qemu image i prepared:

     http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6417512/Hurd/debian-hurd-17042010-qemu.img.tar.gz

You can use it at your convenience. It's my pleasure do a very little thing
like this with The GNU/Hurd Project.

Best Regards.

Jose.

--