Re: Fresh and updated qemu image

Hi Jose,

Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 01:57:37 schrieb Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez:
> Please, can you tell me if Debian Proyect and/or GNU/Hurd Team can and want
> host this qemu image for keep it available (for a while)?. My idea is
> people who try Debian GNU/Hurd through qemu need a system newer than k16
> image (2007).

That sounds great!

(I like “least possible intervention”, because it allows people to test the
Hurd with very little effort — and if the image gets superseeded, no effort is
lost, because that’s just how free software works, and there will be people
you allowed to test the Hurd who otherwise wouldn’t have tested it)

How much space do you need for the image?

Best wishes,
Arne