hurd hangs after running: # console ...

Hi!

Yesterday I installed debian GNU/Hurd with qemu using this as guide:

http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Distrib/HurdOnQEMU
http://www.us.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

X didn't start because some I/O problems, can't remember the exact error
message. Then I aptupgraded everything and this is what I currently have:

Xorg 6.9.0.dfsg.1-3
gnumach 20050801-3
hurd 20050513-6

I think those are the latest versions. Reboot and tried to configure the
console:

# console -d vga -d pc_mouse --repeat=mouse -d pc_kbd --repeat=kbd -c /dev/vcs

Starting driver vga failed (os/kern) invalid argument

then I removed -d vga

# console -d pc_mouse --repeat=mouse -d pc_kbd --repeat=kbd -c /dev/vcs

and now hurd just hangs.

Regards,

Vedran Furač