Re: unstripped mozilla packages available for debugging

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:

> However, while I can navigate through the pull-down menus and edit the
> URL bar, I can neither activate anything, nor does the URL bar react on
> enter.  Maybe a XUL issue with our mouse driver or something else.

If there is an issue with the mouse driver, please make a small test
program so it can be fixed.  The mouse repeater in the console is not
different than the debian mouse translator that was used in the past.
It just forwards what is gets from Mach.

--
Marco