Qt3 packages available for tinkering

Hi,

I have uploaded some hack-together libQt packages at

deb http://people.debian.org/hurd/ ./

I disabled all database support.  Interesting packages are probably
'libqt3c102', 'libqt3c102-mt', 'libqt3-dev', 'libqt3-mt-dev',
'libqt3-compat-headers' and 'libqt3-headers'.

I verified that 'qt3-designer' starts up and is basically usable without
any obvious problems.

It would be great if interested people would build their favourite Qt
applications (like KDE, *hint*) and report problems.  As those packages
are hacked, we won't be uploading Qt packages to ftp.debian.org soon,
but they should be enough for people to work with.

enjoy,

Michael

--
Michael Banck