xattr-hurd kernel-images updated (unstable/hoary)

Hi,

Thanks to Roland I was able to build new Linux kernel images
based on his xattr-hurd patch he updated for current 2.6.

The Linux kernel images are at

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/xattr-hurd/kernel-image-2.6.11-1-686_2.6.11-2.1_i386.deb
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/ubuntu-hoary/linux-image-2.6.10-5-686_2.6.10-34+xattr.1_i386.deb

for Debian unstable and Ubuntu hoary, respectively.  If you have both
GNU/Linux and GNU/Hurd partitions around, please test those so that the
patch can be submitted upstream.  If you do so, please report and
success or failure here.

Kernel-header packages are available as well, as are source packages for
kernel-patch-xattr-hurd, kernel-image (Debian) and linux-source (Ubuntu)
which should work for recompiling.

Roland's patch is at
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/xattr-hurd/ext2_xattr_hurd.diff

I have not yet built a new xattr-hurd-powered base tarball, but I plan
to do so over the next week and will then post it here as well.

Enjoy,

Michael

--
<ams> You can put my name in the changelog if and only if you put a huge
        blinking text section that states that Debian is against the