Re: K7 discs

Michael Banck wrote:
To give an update, we had quite some troubles building glibc due to the
linkref bug reported by Ogi and earlier Alfred. However, I managed to
build glibc packages last week and uploaded them. I've also uploaded
binutils and gcc-3.3/gcc-3.4 packages; so far I did not hear any
complaints.

I've just upgraded libc0.3 to 2.3.2.ds1-16 and the st_nlink problem is still there :-( Well, given that it's not CVS snapshot and glibc is blamed, this is expected.

Regards,
ogi