Re: K7 discs

Dear All,

I've checked again eepro100.c files in latest Alfred's tree with
eepro100.c in debian gnumach-20040229, and I've found that alfred's tree
don't have any update.

So I think those pci_tbl updates patch are a must. I know it work for
me, and for Arnaud.

Oh ya, Alfred, I can't compile your latest tree here.
I'll checked what happened.

Thanks.
Best Regards.
-arief