Re: K7 discs

Dear Michael,

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 17:48, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 02:52:47PM +0700, arief# wrote:
> > I think Alfred's patch has already in the latest gnumach source in
> > debian.
>
> To the best of my knowledge, this is not the case.
>
> The last gnumach upload was in late February by Marcus and I'm quite
> sure he said he'd leave the NIC update to others.

I don't know for sure,
but when I was googling around searching for eepro100 patch and found
out about Alfred's, I compare it  to the last gnumach source I can found
in debian-archive. (gnumach-20040229), and I see that Alfred's Patch is
already there.

I know I got some things mixed up that time, and I also don't know if
the patch that I've found was the last patch from Alfred, if someone
could post me Alfred's patch, I'd like to do volunteer work of checking
if it is in the source already.

> Michael

Best Regards.
-arief