Re: stickybit & runlevel question

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 11:11:52AM -0700, Ron Graves wrote:
> As for reconfigure xserver-common as 'anybody' it worked.  I wonder
> why the 'Console Users Only' didn't?  Thanks!

Good question. Perhaps something with PAM or so which we don't support?
I've no clue about this stuff.

Do you (or anybody else) remember being asked this question during the
initial X install? If not, it might have a low debconf priority.

In any case, somebody could look into asking the X Strike Force whether
they could default to 'anybody' for us, if the gurus think that'd be
appropriate/sensible.

Michael

--
Michael Banck