Re: K6 mini iso

Hi!

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 06:11:58PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> The K6 mini iso and the associated  gnu-2004-05-09.tar.gz tarball have
> just been uploaded to gnuab.org.  They should be available in a matter of
> hours.

I've renamed and relocated the isos, as some people complained that
the previous ones were incorrectly stating that this was the official
GNU system, and it's not. So I think I've made clear now that this is
the Debian GNU/Hurd system.

Ok new mini iso can be located on:

  For Europe (or nearby) users:
	<http://eu.hurd.gnuab.org/pub/debian-cd/K6/>

  For North America (or nearby) users:
	<http://na.hurd.gnuab.org/pub/debian-cd/K6/>

The base tarball can be found as usual on:

<http://eu.hurd.gnuab.org/pub/debian/base/debian-gnu-hurd-2004.05.09.tar.gz>
<http://na.hurd.gnuab.org/pub/debian/base/debian-gnu-hurd-2004.05.09.tar.gz>

More mirrors welcome, specially if they are on other continents. :>

Thanks Phil for your work.

regards,
guillem