Re: Debian GNU/Hurd section in Debian installation manual is going to be removed

Ognyan Kulev wrote:
Yes, but the only reply till now[1] contains the following:

Points 1.1 - 1.4: Why do you want to remove such a great info? I think it is important to mention Debian is something more than just "another Linux distribution".

David Nusinow replied that Debian installation manual is not the place for such material. That's reasonable so I won't do anything about adding information about Debian GNU/Hurd or Debian GNU/K*BSD.

Regards,
ogi