K6 mini iso

The K6 mini iso and the associated  gnu-2004-05-09.tar.gz tarball have
just been uploaded to gnuab.org.  They should be available in a matter of
hours.

There was a perl-modules problem, but a suitable package was found in
linux-i368.  Perl now configures.

Unfortunately I discovered the new libc0.3 in gnuab.org after I had done
the upload.  I could do a rebuild if people thought this was necessary.
It is unlikely that I will have to do any fiddling with the tarball build
after this short period of time, only routine testing.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz