Updated (unoffical) hurd packages/ ext2fs (>2GB) patch

Hi,

I built a new Debian hurd package from latest CVS, based on the current
one in unstable. It features the same Debian diff as the official one,
plus the PT_GNU_STACK patch to actually make it compile. This is just a
quick hack until the complete repackaging will be done.

The hurd and hurd-dev packages are available at

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/hurd_20040220-0.0.1_hurd-i386.deb
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/hurd-dev_20040220-0.0.1_hurd-i386.deb

They have 'unreleased' as distribution in debian/changelog and are
according to the gnuab versioning scheme (TTBOMK), so I could upload
them to ftp.gnuab.org if people find that useful and the packages are
considered stable after they get tested (they worked for me so far).

For the more adventurous, I've also put together a package with Ognyan
Kulev's patch for large stores (>2GB) in ext2. I have not really tested
this yet, so you proceed on your own risk! I will hopefully find the
time to update this when RC2 is out.

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/hurd_20040220-0.0.2_hurd-i386.deb
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/hurd-dev_20040220-0.0.2_hurd-i386.deb

Enjoy,