Re: none

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 12:27, Hubert Chan wrote:

> [...]
>
> Derek> Having never been to U Waterloo (and it turns out I won't be able
> Derek> to make the talks this weekend), I don't have a clue where MC2066
> Derek> is.
>
> MC is the Math and Computer building, a big, ugly, concrete box.  A
> compus map is avaialable at <http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map.html>.  MC
> is close to the middle of that map.  More information on how to get to
> the University can be found at
> <http://www.information.uwaterloo.ca/howtoreach.html>.
>
> Room 2066 would be on what I think most people would consider the main
> floor.  I'm not sure exactly where it is, but there should be maps
> posted on the walls.

Unless they have been renumbered since I was there, aren't the two
lecture halls opposite the Red Room MC 2065 and MC 2066? Down below the
third floor lounges, where the main entrance closest to the Ring Road
and the (in my day it was called the...) Campus Centre and Laurel Creek
comes up to the second floor?

> --
> Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
> PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA
> Fingerprint: 96C5 012F 5F74 A5F7 1FF7  5291 AF29 C719 124B 61FA
> Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net.   Encrypted e-mail preferred.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org