X Server problem!

Hi all,

I am new to GNU/Hurd and I just started using it yesterday. I installed
XFree86 in my system and configured it properly for my SiS 6326 AGP card.
When I issue 'startx', my X server starts and it is running. But I can't
see the X window system. Instead, it just remains in the text mode. Can
anybody suggest me how to get into X?
N.B: I don't get the virtual consoles too.(I tried Ctrl+Alt+F7, as if in
Linux and Ctrl+Alt+F9 as if in FreeBSD). I need some help in this issue
also.
Thanks in advance.

Praveen.

| A simple man believes everything,
| But the prudent man carefully considers his ways.
| -- Proverbs 14:15
\~~~~~~<http://www.symonds.net/~praveen>~~~~~~~~~/

GPG:61F00349 093F AB0B 5D5F 8E9E C705 FF38 D2BC BB7A 61F0 0349