Re: pam patch

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 04:39:06PM +0200, PUYDT Julien wrote:

> I think ideally, grep -r . -e PATH_MAX should only show the
> changelog entry telling your patch made it disappear.

It depends what upstream will accept.  I've done hacks like this a
couple times so that upstream would take the code and maintain it.

I figure once we have a decent user base, people will revisit alot of
these programs since they'll want to add Hurd-specific features
anyway.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)