Re: db4.0 packages

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 12:57:05PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 10:31:28AM +0200, Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:
>
> Would help me a lot, and everybody else, too.  I can put the debs on
> alpha.gnu.org until db4 compiles properly.
the db4.0 should work but I have lost the shlibdeps patch and can no longer
find it on alpha => dependencies may be wrong (but look OK).
Perl is a different issue. I'll try to build this week but if I run into
problems I may finish some time next week or give up comletely as I cannot do
anything at weekends.

--
Michal Suchanek
hramrach@centrum.cz