At last, the J2 images.

You people have been busy, but you did not quite catch me.

The images are in the last stages of preparation and incorporate todays
ftp pulse.  There are now four overfull images, discs 2 & 3 require 700 MB
media.

X works, provided /dev/mouse is set up properly.

g++ and perl are absent.

With any luck the images will start their journey to the download sites
tomorrow.

I hope you people realise this is a labour of love, I am lucky to sell one
disc set for each series of Hurd images produced.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz