Re: updates to debian and gnu archives

Hi Bob and Ciaran,

I know the processes for the Debian archive and alpha.gnu.org are
different.

Jeff's autobuilder machine was "appropriated" by his work for awhile.  I
think it will be coming back online again soon.

Jeff, I think you are not using turtle anymore, right?  Is this a
Debian GNU/Linux machine that cross compiles and runs fakeroot?

Cheers,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>

* Ciaran O'Riordan <ciaran_o_riordan@hotmail.com> [021002 14:29]: