The Hurd (gnumach) is crashing on network cards

Hello all,

I've been trying to boot the hurd on my 486... I got the beast to
boot but it was hanging just after scsi detection, while booting
the Hurd on my k6 I noticed that after that step was the network
card detection so I removed my network card from the computer
and....

it works! I have an ISA NE card (uses ne.o under Linux). I'd like
to know if I should report this to someone and if "yes" is the
answer, how? what kind of information I need to fill in? how can
I fix this to make it work? I am very interested in having the
hurd to boot on my 486 as I'll be able to connect to the internet
"directly" with it using my k6 GNU/Linux box as gateway and that
will be a good help on my testing things...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |