AW: CMD649 Chipset

Please, give us a clou on what you did, how your settings are
(like your GRUB configuration). Is this the first start ever,
if so, did you take a look on the FAQ's and the install guide?
Did the system spend you some error messages, post them here.
How did you format your partition? (command + options you used)
You really grabbed the right partition and not per mistake your
Linux-partition?

Bye Henning

Student of Computer Science (Technical)
at University of Applied Sciences
Mittweida, Germany
uC Prof. about Software Engineering for embedded systems:
"Forget most of what you had learned in Software Engineering
 course, that doesn't work here."