Re: Loop booting gnumach.gz from CD G1-1

Does your BIOS have a message that says something
like:

Booting from Device CDROM.  Press any key to abort
or wait and CD will boot.

Or something along those lines?  And/Or, does the boot fail
when the CDROM Drive is installed as Primary, even when there
is no disc in the drive?  Or does it only fail when there is a disc
in the drive??