failed to install tetex-extra in Hurd

Hi all,

this might be already reported somewhere but I could not
find out any information anywhere, so I would like to ask
this.

In Hurd system I failed to install tetex-extra (lambda.ini)
and the log file said as follows;

    (/usr/share/texmf/omega/lambda/base/lambda.tex
    ! Undefined control sequence.
    l.1 ocp\OCPebcdic
                     =ebcdic
    The control sequence at the end of the top line
    of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
    misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
    spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
    and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

    ! Undefined control sequence.
    l.2 \DefaultInputTranslation ebcdic \OCPebcdic

This does not occur in other Debian system, neither i386 nor
powerpc.

Does anyone have any idea?

Best regards,			2001.8.28

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>