Xgalaga

Hello!      =)

I just ported sucessfully xgalaga; the problem is that there is no sound server
for GNU/Hurd (I guess there is no sound support for Hurd at all), and because
that make fails to install it. The solution I did to build package was to
comment the line that installs sound server; I'll change it for a simple if
that checks if there is a sound server defined to install it, and send patch
later.

Xgalaga works fine but without sound; if somebody wants to play some time in
Hurd, the package is in:

http://www.geocities.com/cronos1_mx/hurd/packages/games/

P.D.: packages are gzipped because I can't put files with .deb extensions in
Geocities. Somebody knows where I can have .deb files for free?

=====
---------
---------