Hurd-H2 images available

Usual problem.  My NZ relay site failed to deliver.

However, I did send a set to Attila Nagy (ftp.fsn.hu) as he was having
bandwidth problems and he now has them.
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/hurd/
http://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/hurd/ (can not be
			listed, only the files can be fetched this way)
rsync://ftp.fsn.hu/cdimages/debian-unofficial/hurd/

Jason, (ftp.planetmirror.com) is downloading at the moment.
ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/unofficial

I expect the images to be at ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/contrib/iso/ soon.

There are four images, the fourth being half full.  All the Hurd specific
binaries are on the first two CDs.  Games, graphics and one or two other
Hurd specific binaries are on second CD.

There have been some changes "under the bonnet" and both the boot-floppies
and the debian-cd are early versions of woody, so the build scripts should
be reasonably stable.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz