Guillermo Gainza <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The real problem is that i'm sure a lot of people has already fixed it before,
> in another package or another app.
> The only thing about porting errors i have seen is the MAXPATHLEN, if there is
> HOWTO with the basic knowledge about porting and common errors (or a
> of what is being changed and why, porting a package) i'm sure the porting will
> be faster.
Common porting issues can be found at
/* Wolfgang Jährling <email@example.com> `-:._ "Omnis enim res, quae dando
* Debian GNU/Linux user && Debian GNU/Hurd user `-:. non deficit, dum habetur
* HURD Hacking Guide: http://stdio.cjb.net/guide.txt ) et non datur, nondum
* hurd.gnu.org || www.gnu.org || www.debian.org _,-:' habetur, quomodo habenda
* [ "Accelerate you PC - with 9.81 m/s^2" ] ,-:' est." || fsfeurope.org */
- RE: HOWTO
- From: Guillermo Gainza <firstname.lastname@example.org>