Stupid FAQ? Was - Re: Hurd F1 CDs

Please don't kill me for asking this, but... :-)

Is Hurd ready for the non-developer to use? I've been checking out this list periodically for a long time, and just noticed all the talk of CDs.

Could this mean that Hurd is ready for me?

I run Debian i386 unstable right now, as well as Mandrake and Solaris. I'm not a total bonehead, but I'm also not a Hurd expert. :-)

Are we nearing the point where I could actually install from a CD image and run Hurd as my workstation?

Thnx.

Stuart