Re: Status update

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 05:30:41PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > Do you think it would be okay to put these in my homedirectory on the
> > Debian web server?  I can ftp them off no prob.
>
> Of course.

Lovely.  I'll set this up with my next batch of packages.

> > Do you have a changelog email address for this?  I haven't done a cvs
> > update in a while, and it would be good to have the reminder that I
> > should do it.
>
> I just took a look and see that soruceforge can provide it, but I have to
> set it up first. I will do so tomorrow and let you know.

Lovely.

> > > [2] It seems I might get a permanent connection donated soon, and you bet that
> > > I will get into autobuilding when this happens. Lots of cycles to spare.
> >
> > Well, you gotta keep the rest of us around for something. ;)
>
> I am afraid that 90% of the work has to be done manually anyway...

I'm more thinking that I can handle autobuilding without too big of a
problem.  However, I cannot finish your fatfs, nor do I have the skills to
fix 'proc', nor the ability to fix the 1GB limitation.  I'd rather do
some things for you so that you can do the things that the rest of us
don't yet have the skills to do..

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.