Installation CD

I have built a HURD installation disc and it works well.  It is based on
the current Debian CD and it should install Hurd on any system that will
accept Debian 2.2

It contains the current HURD .debs in the standard Debian CD format, so
it is dpkg, dselect and apt compatible.  The disc tree can be rebuilt
quickly and which means that it can be updated at regular intervals.

A trial installation turned out to be surprisingly simple.

For more details see http://www.copyleft.co.nz/hurd.html

I am trying to find a way of getting two iso images onto an ftp server.
I am stuck with a 56k modem and so it is not possible to upload them. I
am asking people on my mailing list if they can help, but if this fails
then I am prepared to post CDs to a public server in Europe or elsewhere
(one of the images will contain non-US).  If you can help me in this
matter, please contact me.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818