Developers who write Debian GNU/Linux when they mean Debian.

I just installed a new Debian GNU/Hurd system and while configuring
debconf it told me that I should choose the critical priority if I'm
new to the Debian GNU/Linux system. I see this very often, also in
manpages: "This manual page was written by ... for the Debian
GNU/Linux system." This should of course be "for the Debian project."

Is there a "policy" for such things? What should I do? Should I file
bug reports? Or should I send a mail to debian-devel asking if all
maintainers would change such bugs? That might start a flame war, but
I think it's worth it.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org