Buildd running

I now have a regular Debian buildd running on the my hurd box.  Many
thanks to James Troup and Marcus Brinkmann for helping me get this
running.

I have chosen to run a standard Debian buildd so that our statistics
and information can be more readily available with everyone elses.
This means that build logs for your favourite missing packages will
soon be appearing on http://buildd.debian.org/.  It also means the
graph on that page should begin to go up more often that down.

I won't be running this buildder at night yet, since the harddrive is
too loud for my one room apartment.

I'll keep you posted.  If you want the nasty details, watch bug-hurd
for bug reports. =)

--
Abandon the search for truth; settle for a good fantasy.