GCC-3.0 uploaded to incoming

I have uploaded gcc-3.0 to incoming.

Thanks to:
 Mark Kettenis - Getting the Hurd port updated upstream so we could compile
 Marcus Brinkman - Putting up with my ranting.
 Matthew Klose - For being very agreeable to patches and getting this running

I have tested:

1) A simple C app (#include <stdio.h> int main () { printf("Hello world\n"); })

2) A simple C++ app (#include <iostream> #include <string> int main () {
std::string hi = "woo";  std::cout << hi << std::endl; })

Both function correctly.

There was one upstream bug.  GCC was configured to only produce static
libraries for the Hurd.  All other bugs were simply packaging bugs (no
java, typos, no longer needed historical cruft, etc...)

BTS stuff will follow.

I will test out building the Hurd and Gnumach, and test those.  If
this works, I would like to begin the steps towards switching to
gcc-3.0 now as our default compiler, before we have many C++
libraries/apps buit.  Objections?  (Silence is assent)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey