Hurd's configure.in

Hi,

I just pulled the Hurd souces from CVS and tried to build it. However
I ran into a problem right away. When trying to generate a configure
script with the command `aclocal; autoconf' I get these erorors:

configure:1336: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_CC_GNU
configure:1313: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TRY_COMPILER

I thought that the version of autoconf that I have in Hurd might
be broken so I upgraded to the newest one, 2.50-2. Same problem.
I just tried it in Linux, with the same version of autoconf
and got the same messages. Why are these macros needed, and
where are they defined?

Igor