openssh on hurd

Hi everybody

I just re-installed the HURD yesterday, and successfully recompiled
apache.
Now I want to use openssh on this box and if possible the latest
version.
I had some troubles with MAXHOSTNAMELEN which I defined as 256 as told
to me by some guys from #hurdfr on opn .

finally openssh compiled ok, but the problem is that it lacks a random
number generator to create the seeds.
I read that I could use prngd but I had troubles as well.

I think I read something on this topic once on the mailing list, but I
can find it anylonger.

If somebody successfully compiled and use an openssh daemon on Hurd,
please let me know.

Regards

--
Jerome Magnin