xfree86_4.0.3-3_hurd-i386.changes INSTALLED

Hi,

please give this some testing.

About the general status of the X sources:  With the bug reports I send in
for this version, we are back in sync with everyone else.  Building X is
very much like building it for i386-linux.  The only difference is that we
don't build the linux specific drivers like v4l and DRI, and that we don't
have osmesa.  That's basically all.  I'd be very happy if someone who enjoys
X hacking would take over from here and upload X regularly (we could add it
to the autobuilder, but the problem is that it takes a lot of disk space,
more than 1 GB.  You must mount a seperate partition for the debian/
directory after unpacking the sources, so some manual operation is required
until we have the ~1GB filesystem limitation removed).

Thanks,
Marcus

xfwp_4.0.3-3_hurd-i386.deb
libxaw6-dbg_4.0.3-3_hurd-i386.deb