Re: dupload: reading a conf' file in the local directory

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 02:13:52PM -0700, Neil Schemenauer wrote:
> Jeff Bailey wrote:
> > Is dupload in any danger from being removed from the archive?  Python
> > doesn't yet work well on hurd-i386.
>
> Is this a Python problem, a Hurd problem, or a Debian problem?
> Speaking for the Python developers, we are always eager to make
> Python run on more platforms.

If you look at:

http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/turtle1/group/Debian/package/python/version/1.5.2-16/log.html

You'll see what the problem is (so far):

On the Hurd, cthreads.h is /usr/include/cthreads.h

The library is /lib/libthreads.so

We will eventually have Pthreads support, but we don't have it yet.

I will try changing the configure.in, and python/thread_cthread.h to
see if that's enough.

I'll let you know.