porting to Hurd

Hi all,

I intend to port some package to Hurd but I guess there are
some problems.

There is no gnupg in Hurd but I have only gnupg key registered
as Debian developer so I am afraid I can not upload a package
even if I can build a package in Hurd.  How should I do?

At present I succeeded in building jtex-bin, xdvik-ja, vflib2
nkf, dvi2tty.  I hope I could build new tetex packages which
are not in consistent state right now.

(If anyone has already started to build these packages or if
there is any problem to port these to Hurd, please let me know.)

And one request.  In Hurd, X Window is provided in
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian and I don't know how
it is maintained but it is basically X of potato version
so we Japanese need xfonts-cjk of potato which is removed in
new X of sid (perhaps it is included in xfonts-base in sid).

It is very helpful if ftp://alpha.gnu.org/ provides xfonts-cjk
of potato version, IMHO.

Best Regards,			2001.2.28

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.